Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 9

I'm starting the cycle over again--one more week after this and then the first recovery week (which is filled with Yoga, so I'm really not excited about it)

The workouts are still fine--my biggest problem now is diet. I do well until I get home in the evening--then all I want is SUGAR! So far, I've limited it to frozen yogurt from Orange Tree (which isn't so bad), but some candy corn and a chocolate bar have snuck in there as well.

I'd really hate for all of my hard work to go to waste, so I'm going to continue working on buckling down--I've at least kicked the grilled-cheese-at-midnight habit!

The enemy:


1 comment:

  1. Marissa, I have a huge sweet tooth as well and there is one thing I have found that helps a lot. There is an ice cream called Breyer's Free. It's fat free and comes in 3 flavors. I usually let myself have one big spoonful at night when I'm craving sugar. (1/2 a cup is 1 to 2 points on WW depending on the flavor.) HTH!

    ReplyDelete