Monday, November 2, 2009

And on the 7th day...

She rested. And took measurements.

Actually, I had planned on doing X Stretch, but didn't get around to it until after midnight. I figured a nice 15 minute stretching routine would feel nice before bed--it's actually 60 minutes...whoops.

In my defense, the official guide does say REST or X Stretch, so I really don't feel so bad, especially since I had Pilates class today.

And now for the measurements:

No changes, except for 1/2 inch lost in the chest, waist, and hips. I apparently gained a 1/2 inch in my thighs and above my knee--oh joy!

Gained 1.8 lbs, but LOST 2% body fat--woohoo!

I definitely could have done wayyyyy better with the diet last week, so even itty bitty results are encouraging--I am very happy about the body fat, though--I'm hoping it isn't a scale fluke...

No comments:

Post a Comment