Saturday, January 9, 2010

Plyo

Technically, I don't think you are supposed to do Plyo during a recovery week. So I'm kind of a wild, rule-bending kind of girl. Not really.

That being said--goodbye Cardio X! Plyo is a much more intense workout, and though it kicked me in the booty, I enjoyed it. For a high-impact workout, it was relatively easy on the knees, though my ankles were throbbing for a little bit there. No major damage seems to have occurred, though.

Boy, this thing wore me out! I had to just stop the DVD and catch my breath twice! I hope I can work up to doing the whole thing without stopping, but I think I still got plenty of a workout today.

The best part--compared to other P90x workouts, the moves are pretty simple, and it's easy to keep your eyes on the screen the whole time--meaning I could listed to music without getting behind or doing a funky messed up version of a move!

No comments:

Post a Comment