Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chest/Back

Annoucement:

I'm switching from the lean program to the classic program for the last phase of the workout. I've decided I like the challenge that Plyo provides instead of Cardio X. The Classic version also keeps Legs & Back, while the lean version ditches it during the last four weeks. My legs definitely need it! Here's to ramping it up a wee little bit!

In other news, I did the Chest/Back workout for the first time today. Tony calls it the "Mother of all X workouts." Wait...I thought that was plyo? Apparently this program has two mommas--and they say it isn't geared towards women!

At any rate, the workout consists of two sets of 12 workouts. About 1/3 are pushups of varying styles, 1/3 are pullups, and the final 1/3 are dumbbell moves. I enjoyed it, but whew, some of those pushups got to me. (I used the bands instead of the pullup bar)

Divebomber pushups-->Scary

The little German girl in this workout was a crazy combo of hardcore and tiny! It was pretty interesting to watch her next to three big guys. She looked like she needed to wash or do something with her hair, though!

1 comment:

  1. lol, I agree about the German girl. She's hardcore, but then Tony calls her out for only using 15 lb weights.

    ReplyDelete